Pages

2015-04-09

Wynmeth is voted off the Island! Elemental Evil--D&D Encounters S20 S4


 Another great week of D&D Encounters at Comic Quest started with Chase taunting us from Hawaii


Luckily we had something with which to whip our tears from our eyes


Then I tried to take a Pano photo inside the room


which I always seem to have a hard time getting started


and seems to stop and just take a regular picture cause I am doing something wrong


and then when I get it does not really look as awesome as I had hoped.


Our table did look fantastic


I had some great Gamescience dice to make up for the recently stolen D20




Here are the theives dice--not the high number of unmatching D6's--which is likely the sign of a deeper problem...is there a specific word for Dice Kleptomania



In any event, the other players all have these awesome Dice towers, so I made one from a Pringles container


I tore the bottom off of another tube to make an angled plane that would kick the die out



It worked great

Jack and then tried to design a logo for the Bull Rushers. Here is his design--which is pretty great


My design is Bull Horns on Getty Lee, which I think is a winning combination even if I did not capture it very well


The adventure was fantastic--with Six Very different PCs and players.


Our Trojan Horse wagon adventure to capture the bandits worked very well


but in the end, my PC--the great Deep Gnome Bard Sage Wynmeth was voted off the island Survivor Style...Great fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment