Pages

2015-04-29

Foam Dice, Googly Eyes, Breath Weapon Friendly Fire, Don't Poke the Druid Bear, and The end of our Knight


Another great week of D&D Encounters starts at Chipotle.


Finally we got the Neil Gaiman cup!



We had these amazing Foam Dice at the table that someone received as a kick starter bonus or something.


We had eight people at the table, but plenty of room since we slid two table together.


I am playing a Halfling Rogue--I had forgotten how fun it was to play a ranged striker! Total blast to stand back and hit every round.


I am so glad that I am using my awesome Gamescience dice--feel like I have not had these on the table in a long time.


We used the mat on Hex this week which was awesome--Jack actually asked about skipping hexes.


Lots of combat this week with some strong rolling--here the druid gets a crit


we did not use the iCrit tables this week, but Alan did use it on another table to very poor results!


Even the DM got on the Crit Train


I had the dream roll that I have been waiting for--Double Crit with Advantage!


Man, how they shine!


We did have some massive failures on the health check to revive Jack who had been killed by the Druid Bear.



Had to go Googley eyes on that!


Did not work so well on my dice!


But foam dice really reward the googley eyes



As do dice towers!


No comments:

Post a Comment