Pages

2015-04-17

Consequences of Stealing a D20


I used to have this fantastic D20


Until a bitter Magic player named Brian Stole it


To help with my grief I bought a great coffee cup


From Starbucks


It has a fantastic lid


And great dots 


It is not as great as my D20, but it is nice...Not as nice as playing D&D with my son Jack! ELBOWS STRAIGHT!


As you can see, Brian's D&D Table is not having nearly as much fun as our D&D Table!


See--ELBOWS STRAIGHT! Lots of Joy!


Camille is rocking some old school stolen office supply style D&D--note the massively multi color post it notes on the DM Screen above as well...


And, it is important to note, that Brian continued to not have fun--the curse of the D20 Thief


ELBOWS STRAIGHT!


We are using D&D Rules from this amazing book.


People are rolling Crits

No comments:

Post a Comment