Pages

2015-04-01

D20

Yesterday, Brian and I meet at Native Foods to play Magic. We brought our Prerelease Draft Decks because Brian had won the Prerelease & I wanted to see how good he actually was. 

As was to be expected, I crushed him 2-0. The first game I did stall out a little and he almost had me, but the second game I got my dragon out & slaughtered him.

As we were scooping up our supplies, he stole my counter, which was an original Gamescience White.

I have others and was not that concerned he would eventually return it--he seemed really upset that I had crushed him so badly & I did not want to get into a wrestling match with him at Veggie Grill.

In any event, after he got back to the office he started to send me taunting pictures of my D20.


I thought I could taunt through this by reminding him of my victory


And it continued through out the rest of the afternoon

  

Which was going ok, until the pictures started to get weird 


Which had me very worried for what he was putting my D20 through.



And as night started to fall & Brian still had not returned my D20, I started to get worried






And then things took a very DARK TURN!




I am pretty sure I do not want the D20 back now...

No comments:

Post a Comment