Pages

2014-10-09

Hoard of the Dragon Queen--D&D Encounters S19 S7

Another great week of D&D Encounters begins with taking out the trash!



Here is some time lapse of Jack in Action



Some day he will appreciate this...



We went to Chipotle for dinner




The shop was packed--DM Brian was in Wisconsin [Go Badgers], so DM Nathan & I had to carry the weight!



I went with the two table set up, again. Not sure I like it that much--for 4E games having space was required, but with 5E players really need to be able to hear & be heard by the DM more.





The Magic players have really dropped off



We found a near by Smart and Final and so our snacks have been restored to glory!



I had plenty of room behind the screen.



I am still very much in love with the Art for this Adventure--the maps, not so much, but the Art is amazing! My half-elf monk does look a lot more like David Cardin, for what it is worth...



Jack did some research on the word 'Smudge', in fact if you have a look at the video for this session, I had a lot of language issues--including a misuse of the word 'steppe', which is evidently pronounced like 'step'.



Someone threw out fries which I do not think has ever happened in a game store before.




Got home & Lisa had set out the Halloween stuff--going to be a great fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment