Pages

2014-10-25

Extra Life 2014

Tuesday had a blast participating in Extra Life this year. Not only did we play some great games, but we raised US$1,160.00

The Day started early & I did not get any pictures of that, but will try to get a blog post up about it. Our first game was Cody running a Tsuro match for the family.


Next Jack and I played some Standard Magic


It was fun, but he crushed me. Again. I need to work on my standard deck.


Then we headed down to Magic & Monsters to do some drafting.



I played Brian my first round


My initial kick off role was not great


I was able to beat him Game One & it took so long that time was called turn two of game two, so I won the match, basically on time.



We had to call for Judge! Twice. I will post those conversations separately.

























No comments:

Post a Comment