Pages

2014-10-02

Hoard of the Dragon Queen--D&D Encounters S19 S6

Another great week of D&D Encounters at Comic Quest!



This week started with taking out the trash & quickly moved to Pei Wei which is clearly one of the team favorites!

Jack brought his Oregonian Switchblade Fork just to make sure...






Two of the players at my table learned how to paint mini's at PAX


I love those booths where you can try to paint mini's & in my experience they often generate the best figures!


The Magic Crowd was way down again this week--which was good new for us...MORE TABLE SPACE!

I had  full table of Camille


Andy, Garrett, Jack


Lisa, David, Sharon


And legendary player ALAN!


Brian's table was also fairly crowded this week.


There was a new player here for her first time who jumped in and appeared to have a blast!


I am still using the Pathfinder iCrit & iFumble app which I think are amazing.


The encounters this week were mostly just silly combat events which was not that awesome--I hurried the roll play at the beginning because of table size & concerns I was not going to get to where we needed to be at the end.


We had a lot of Crits this week--including this amazing Fireball Fingernail Crit!






Another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment