Pages

2014-06-04

Vampires Suck Dead in Thay--D&D Encounters S18 S4



We started this Wednesday by dropping Kate off at a Book Club party--they read Three Muskateers.

Then we took out my Father-in-Laws trash cans.

We got food at Pei Wei--I got the veggie lettuce wraps which were roll your own & I did not see the secret sauce until too late--not a good order. The Lemon Salad was recommended by the women sorting Reaper Mini's at the shop, so I will try that next time.



Scott was planning on DM'ing this week, but Brian, Chris, Jordan, John, & Trevor did not show--so we only needed one table this week. 





DM Alan ran a fantastic game & there was tons of space.




Thomas was back! He played the Bard and seemed to have a lot of fun.




Jack's pyromancer wizard was killed by a vampire--37 points in one round-- a straight up slaughter!


John & Bobby were back this week--they were the guys who decided to attack the vampire who was fine with letting us pass--evidently the vampire had our stuff.



Victoria is back as well--she is playing an elf ranger who choose to pitch a tent during battle.




Graph paper notes--I am out of paper on my legal pad.




There are still a lot of Magic players at the shop. Legacy Wednesday.




But we really did have a fantastic amount of space.





Bobby did get a crit, but I did not get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment