Pages

2014-06-02

D&D Encounters Back Pack.

Recently someone asked about D&D Next Rules Binders, so I made a quick video of how I had organized mine.






While making that video I shot some pictures of my D&D Encounters back back.


It is the backpack that Jack used in Third grade



It has a container for dice, notes, & character sheets. The D&D Next Binder, a Magic mat, some WotC Schwag [season 1 coaster & season 2 drink holder], & a book I am lending to Brain.




My tripod & old camera.



A magic deck, dice, life counter, mark, coffee bag, scissors, hand sanitizer, wet erase pen, and extension cord. 



Here is a close up of the binder.




The order of the sections are:
  1. Graph Paper
  2. Read First
  3. HOw to Play
  4. DM Guidelines
  5. Characer Creation
  6. Multiclassing
  7. Races
  8. Classes
  9. Feats
  10. Skills & Backgrounds
  11. Spells
  12. Equipment
  13. Magic Items

Pockets have a second copy of Spells to share & the Pre-gens.



No comments:

Post a Comment