Pages

2014-06-20

Extra Life Orange County Guild Kick Off Meeting



Last night I drove over to CHOC 



parked on the Third Floor


and instead of the Outpatient Infusion Center, I went to the main Hospital to meet with the ELOCG.




This was a meet and greet type meeting for the Extra Life charity event that was very well attended--around 40 people I would guess. 




A lot of them were from the OCC Gamers Guild, but there were also some pod-casters & gamers who were very connected to the community.




Last year, Jack & I participated in this with some friends, but we did not raise much money or get all that involved, so this year we plan to connect with other gamers in the area and try to participate in their events.

Also, after CHOC Walk this year, I know that Jack has a lot of friends who want to show him support and events like Extra Life provide an awesome opportunity for that. 




I have set up a Team Page and will update with more event information as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment