Pages

2015-05-14

So Much Guac! Elemental Evil--D&D Encounters S20 S8

Another great week of D&D Encounters at Comic Quest!

Chase stopped by for some Lemonade to get the night started--we told funny IT stories on the porch on a beautiful day


It started off with Amazon delivering Chinese Feathers--I think my wife may be trying to start the next influenza plague!


There was some talk of a weird steam punk tattoo--I am not sure what is going on here



We had mall sushi which was a blast even thought Jeffery tried to scam the shop with expired coupons!

The shop was packed with players--our table was in a great mood


It was Ben's birthday so we sang happy birthday to him--even though I did not get a picture of him!



Our new players are doing awesome.


Regina brought extra chips and salsa



and the worlds greatest guacamole!



Again this week, I felt like there was plenty of room at the table to spread out:



and my dice were in fine form!



DM Robert had built a fantastic encounter
















We had a ton of crits this week--Regina is rolling Sorry style inside the Chessex box:




Ben nailed this birthday Crit!




Brendan scored two crits





and this is actually a crit in a stupid Low Roll Wins Survivor rule we created



My character Pepto Bismo was voted off the island again!







No comments:

Post a Comment