Pages

2015-05-15

Crisis of the 12

Another great session of the Bake in Vandales garage!

the Future drawing hijinks are back

I took better notes again this week--there is a lot going on.


The snacks were out of control.


I am still playing K>U>B>A the Monk--the latest in a long line of Shardminds that I have played during this campaign.



Cameron is back with a female dwarf cleric--very weird build.


Andrews Bemin is finally starting to be revieled to be the villian he is and/or may be.


Brett has his ganger regularly doing 150 points per round.


James was in fine form.


Brett scored a righteous Fun Dip!




The temple of the Silver Flame was burnt down--again--by Devils. We were able to rescue Leviticus & Marcus.



I think that Andrew is the only one who rolled a crit, those James rolled very well with my dice!


No comments:

Post a Comment