Pages

2015-01-15

Waterdeep, Trolls, Roads, and Wonder Hoard of the Dragon Queen--D&D Encounters S19 S14

So where I play D&D Encounters there are Magic Players. Sometimes these guys get all drewery on me!


mostly because the shop can get a little crowded.


My table was fired up and ready to roll.


Brian had a young co-DM with him and they were running a super great table! In fact, Brian had larger dice then I did!


DM Brian's table was totally into it



My table was very fired up as well & spent a lot of time checking rules in the book--we are getting at actually playing D&D and not a generic game based on some beta release rule set.


I ran a random encouter with a troll--it was awesome! I am totally in love with the new Monster Manual.


The art in particular is gold.


I am still using the Pathfinder iCrit & iFumble tools--which the players are starting to get tired of--I, however, will never get bored of this thing!



Comic Quest has also started selling some very disturbing product!



I did forget to bring my video camera last night, so there is no video of a very normal session.

No comments:

Post a Comment