Pages

2015-01-18

Prettiest, Prerelease Preparation & Rainbow Blend

Brian came over for Friday Tea Time so that we could prepare for Fates Reforged Prerelease. 


This was our soundtrack


And this was our tea, which I got from Friday's Etsy Shop






I am making tea in the pot that I purchased from Teavana


And drinking it out of this amazing cup I got for Christmas from Kate--it was also an Etsy purchase.



Brian and Cody had a good time studying the Magic cards


I had printed out the LSV card ranking


Which are broken down by color and a really good introduction to the set


The tea, itself was rather odd looking in the pot with these amazing floating things--I am not really sure what they are--maybe mushroom?





In any event, the second Tea Time was significantly more helpful and fun than the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment