Pages

2014-07-13

M15 Prerelease

Tuesday went to Dice House for M15 Prerelease.


I selected the White box--red was likely most popular, but there were a lot of people taking Black and Green





Tuesday had a great time deck building.




Brian and Scott were fired up.



Evan had his game face.



Michael, playing Commons crushed my White is Right deck very easily.



I never established any board state at all--plus he had full art lands, which I called the judge on, I mean seriously if that is not intimidation, I do not know what is.






Next up I played Daniel's Corruption Deck--I had splashed Green at this point but was still crushed very easily by his B/W deck.







Jack was 2-0 at this point and looking strong.



Next I played Will who had no chance against my UG Deck that was not starting to come together.




After Will, I played Randy to a draw--his All Rare Deck matched up nicely with my White is Right When it Has Black deck.




We actually tied on turns, but I think Randy would have won eventually--he had a really strong late game.





After the match we went to lunch at the Veggie Grill in Irvine.

Me and Jack got our pictures taken with Garruck.





It was a fun Prerelease.

No comments:

Post a Comment