Pages

2014-02-19

Scourge of the Sword Coast--D&D Encounters S17 S1

Another fun week one of D&D Encounters at Mercenary Market.

There is a great overview of the material over at DungeonMaster.com

Jack is still playing mostly magic & not that into D&D Next.


Brian is bored of starting every season as a caravan guard.



Scott was stoked--he is playing an interesting character and having a great time.



Richard and Alex are completely the rock stars of this season. 



Thor actually missed this week--which is amazing for a min/maxer of his caliber. 



We had a huge table.

I mean really huge--like ten players.



I did have plenty of space and I am stoked with my new pencil.


There was only one critical hit this week--it was a fantastic game changing attack to disable a guard and get us into Daggerford unharmed.


These Character cards are always an awesome adventure aid.








The map this season is one of the greatest maps ever created.





I need new dice for my ninja.



No comments:

Post a Comment