Pages

2014-02-04

Donuts, Trades, & DNA

Another fun morning of Magic with the Tuesday Crew.


Lisa bought donuts.


The kids are getting very good & the games were awesome.



Jelly filled is the doughnut of choice & they do get messy.




Jack was on fire & did not loose this morning.



 Evan is playing well



Cassidy still needs some more deck tech--I do not think he has been to an event yet, so his card supply is not a good as the other kids.



Dylan, who I hope will be the rules lawyer, is playing well--but does not have a very good deck either. His DNA Sculpture was amazing, however.




Side view of Jack in action. 



Derek has great red dragon sleeves.



I recently got the simic sleeves for my simic deck which is currently a mess--I am playing 80 cards.



I traded Andrew for two more Swan Songs!


I traded Matt for the CHROMANTICORE!



a great set of trades!

No comments:

Post a Comment