Pages

2013-09-14

Moving My Blog

My old blog at the Wizards of the Coast Community Site has stopped working.

Here is the latest email that I have from WotC, which does not look that encouraging.

Hello David,
Thanks for reporting this issue!  We appreciate your help in improving our products and taking the time to make this report. We will submit all of the information that you have reported to the appropriate department for review.  While I cannot guarantee any further follow up with you about this issue, we may contact you for further information if needed.


Unfortunately, Game Support does not have any additional information on when or if a fix might be implemented to solve this issue but we can assure you that all of these reports are treated seriously and reported to the developers. We would appreciate your feedback on the service we are providing you. Please click here to fill out a short questionnaire. To login to your account, or update your question please click here.

Matthew
Online Response Crew
Wizards of the Coast
1-800-324-6496 (US and Canada)425-204-8069 (From all other countries)
Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm PST / 10am-10pm EST


At this point I am going to move my blog here.

I am also going to try creating a Flipboard Magazine to help keep my thoughts organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment