Pages

2016-08-10

Curse of Strahd--D&D Encounters S22 S17

Cody left his backpack with his character sheets at home. This was evidently my fault since he had asked if I would bring it. Lisa brought his backpack to the shop which had his dice and mini's, but the she took his folder out to confirm it was in the backpack and left it on the kitchen table.

It was one of those nights!

I DM'd sitting down again this week, which was very nice. I had plenty of space.


Cody also had plenty of room to spread out. He also got to play a new character--Human Ranger! He named him Robin Cloak and really had a ton of fun...


The party continued to head towards the Amber Temple--but were attacked at a portcullis by Vroks before they could make it.



The players did roll a lot of Crit's & Fumbles, but I did not capture them all...I did continue to use the Pathfinder iCrit & iFumble applications which is a lot of fun!

I also rolled a double crit!



Killing the party's Saber Tooth Cat, which actually saddened a player a lot--I felt kind of bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment