Pages

2016-05-04

Curse of Strahd--D&D Encounters S22 S8 P

On the drive to Kingslayer Comics this light came on...


 it was the gas cap indicator....The table set up was amazing.


We likely have more snack diversity then any other table in the history of D&D--skittles, chocolate, cherries, pop rocks, coffee, water, weird waters, carrots, star wars fruit chews, cheese--like lots of different kinds...it is getting out of hand.


The game continued with a slow slug fest & then got into some fun role playing.


I forgot my dice again & had to buy another set.


The players are having a very good time--not sure how great I am doing capturing the spirit of Boravia & Curse of Strahd, but I think we are doing fine.

Here is an amazing Dice Holder


And a unicorn horn


The Mini's are also getting better


There were some crits



The pathfinder iCrit and iFumble tables continue to bring me great joy.




Cannot wait until next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment