Pages

2015-07-07

Elemental Evil--D&D Encounters S20 S14

Another fun week of D&D Encounters start with taking out the trash--look at that can placement--flawless!


On the way down we saw this strange bird antenna thing--I really have no idea what this is.


Then we had food at Sizzler which was a totally tragic mistake--I mean seriously it is expensive and completely inedibly bad--some of the worst food that I have ever had....Such a mistake!


The tables were already posting up when I arrived--things are going so well at Comic Quest--really a wonderful place to play!




The difference between Parasol & Umbrella is still not really clear to me.


But when you add a fan it does help some...


The players all seem to be having a very good time.




And bringing some amazing snacks!



Jack & I really do have some amazing dice



This week we had some new players & it was awesome to see one of the players step up and run a 1st level adventure for them--it really was awesome! I am starting to find my love for this game again...you know those times when you do not really even notice something is gone until it comes back...it was like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment