Pages

2014-11-18

Two Headed Giant, Part 2


Another great week of Tuesday, playing Magic the Gathering!

Jack was ready and fired up!


The back packs were piled up!

 

The cinnamon rolls were frosted up!


The breakfast pizza was burnt up!


And the boys were fired up!

Evan is playing very well.


Jacks main Standard deck is done & he is looking for some new brews.


Preston is still collecting cards


Liam and I teamed up for some Two Headed Giant


Matt is still playing enlightened & will be hosting a draft on Friday at his house.


Andrew is still having a lot more fun than the rest of us!


I had a good time playing & drinking coffee.



I got to play my Full Art Utter End to great effect!


I also handed out the Numenera Character Sheets which I hope to run over the Thanksgiving weekend!


Cody has built a lot of creatures for our Numenera game!



No comments:

Post a Comment