Pages

2014-09-16

Pre Pre Release Release


Tuesday Crew was on again today & I was ready!

The back packs piled up


The muffins were out


And Andrew's Cat Soldier Tokens were ready!


The Crew had their games on this morning


Matt continues to play very well


Preston was doing some emergency deck tech after some mana problems


Jack is still not feeling well, but did have a fun match against Dylan


Liam is on fire


Derek was undefeated this morning, I think


Dylan is still playing Slivers which is awesome. He also may be hosting a pre-release event at his house.


Andrew is in for Prerelease


He is also rolling boxcars! which requires some kind of weird time shifting as captured in the above photo


I have a new annoying way to lay out my initial draw based on something I saw on Spell Slingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment