Pages

2014-03-25

New Quarter--No Quarter!



Another fun morning of Magic with Tuesday!

It is the start of the Spring Quarter for the Team so they were lazy--Andrew & Alexander slept in and missed it.

Jack however was up and playing new decks for the first time in a while.


Preston was on time with his deck



And Dylan continues to dominate with his Slivers.




I had a fun game with Liam--he Pacified my Vorel of the Hull Clade, but I was still able to tap him to double the tokens on Myscutter Hydra.





The look when I swing for 16!



Cassidy & Evan were in the house. Evan is a very fun player.



Jack and Cassidy went 2-1 in a very good match.


 I rolled double ones multiple times today:




It actually started to get absurd.


Tuesday blamed the dice, but I realized I was just having that kind of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment