Pages

2013-12-09

Squibing the Mans Promise! Skull & Shackles Session 7


Another excellent adventure on the High Seas!

You can see our pirate flag hanging from the light in Scott's game room.


I ran tape & posted the video on youtube.



I struggled finding a place for my amazing Dice Tower at the table.


My Skull & Shackles Dice are doing great.


We also had the crit deck, but it did not come into play all that often--one 4x crit from the gunslinger was it, I think


Cousin Dave was there in his pirate hat! He is working to hard and was in amazing form this session.


Chase had an amazing time.


Scott was on fire--Bre is new & in the kitchen with mouse--he has reorganized his house so the back room is an amazing game room!


The food was amazing.



and we even had a large amount of junk food.



And Bre brought Cup Cakes



The mini's still have not been painted.


Mouse is bringing extreme energy drinks & rule books.


and a massive pile of random dice!



My mini is still a mess for this game.


We fought some Wasps.




And made some new pirate friends.



And I crafted a new costume to hide in


We went on a beach cliff hike in the jungle


And were attacked by more wasps!


And then when we returned to port we got attacked by a water naga!


Who cast a duplicate of herself during her attack

Luckily I was able to see through the disguise.


Looking foreword to the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment