Pages

2013-11-28

A Drow, Frog, and Gnome walk across a rooftop....Legacy of the Crystal Shard--D&D Encounters S16 S2



My second week DM'ing went a lot more smoothly--there were only 5 players on the night before Thanksgiving, which made it a lot easier. 

I had prepared for 12 at the table again, so I did not necessarily have the minute roll play details that I may have wanted, but I did have the cinimatic battle scenes set up--bar fight, street fight, etc.--and they went fairly smoothly.


Thor was playing his Death Cleric.



Brandon is still playing his dwarf but will likely be changing to a mage for net session.



Jack was there playing a Gnome Rogue named Ratatouille--some of his best RP ever happened this week when he released the barbarian prisoner. Jeff was new & played the NPC.



Eric was there sans Sarah, who was at her moms birthday--Eric's Druid the Druid is fantastic.



Scott is playing Scar who is basically Drizzt.



The module has a ton of background stuff, which I will likely never use--I plan to develop my own themes for this season, but likely not formalize them until week three.



 The Pathfinder Crit & Fumble decks are bringing a lot of joy to the table.


I used a mix match of custom drawn map & WotC Maps for the various encounters tonight.


Jack was on fire with Three Crits--likely an all time session high for him!





No comments:

Post a Comment